Global HDPE Pipes Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Type (PE 63, PE 80, and PE 100); Application (Oil & Gas Pipe, Agricultural Irrigation Pipe, Water Supply Pipe, Sewage System Pipe, and Others) and Geography
Global HDPE PIPES Market
High density polyethylene pipes (HDPE PIPES) are electrical conduits prepared from graded raw materials such as PE 63, PE 80, and PE 100. These pipes are one of the most premier mediums of conveying and transporting chemicals, water, and gases which are making it likely to grow globally during the forecast period from 2021 to 2030. The rise in demand from water irrigation systems in agricultural industry is likely to drive the growth of the HDPE pipes market. Rapid urbanization is anticipated to increase the demand for water supply, encouraging to rise in requirement of HDPE PIPES. Additionally, growth in sewage disposal infrastructure fuels the demand for HDPE pipes across all region. However, volatile raw material prices attributed to fluctuation in prices of crude oil is expected to hamper the market growth. Conversely, innovation and technological advancements in PE pipe offers future growth opportunities to the HDPE pipes market.
The major hampering factor in the growth of the HDPE pipes market is the higher cost of these pipes. The high-density polyethylene (HDPE PIPES) pipes are 25% more expensive in comparison with the PVC pipes. Also, the installation cost of the high-density polyethylene (HDPE PIPES) pipes is comparatively high while comparing with the other plastic pipes. The installation cost of HDPE pipes varies close to around 2% to 3% to the cost of the other plastic pipes. Also, this variation in the pricing of the plastic pipes is expected to hamper the growth of the HDPE pipes market.
Global HDPE Pipes Market Overview
The global HDPE pipes market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The HDPE PIPES market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global HDPE PIPES market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global HDPE pipes market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global HDPE Pipes Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global HDPE pipes market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the HDPE pipes market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global HDPE Pipes Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global HDPE pipes market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global HDPE Pipes Market Segmentation
Global HDPE Pipes Market by Type
· PE 63
· PE 80
· PE 100
Global HDPE Pipes Market by Application
· Oil & Gas Pipe
· Agricultural Irrigation Pipe
· Water Supply Pipe
· Sewage System Pipe
Global HDPE Pipes Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Blue Diamond Industries, LLC
2. Canada Culvert, Inc
3. Dura-Line Corp.
4. IPEX Inc
5. JM Eagle Inc.
6. Kanaflex Corporation Co., Ltd.
7. Lane Enterprises, Inc
8. Mexichem S.A.B. de C.V
9. Poly plastic group
10. Prinsco, Inc
11. Radius system
12. Reliance Industries Limited
13. United Poly systems
15. WL Plastics
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the HDPE PIPES market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global HDPE pipes market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall HDPE pipes market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest HDPE pipes market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global HDPE pipes market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the HDPE P pipes market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global HDPE pipes market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the HDPE pipes market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete HDPE pipes market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global HDPE pipes market with thorough impact analysis
· The global HDPE pipes market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global HDPE pipes market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global HDPE pipes market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.