Global IV Equipment Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product Type (Catheters, Administration Sets, Infusion Pumps, Securement Devices, Stopcocks and Check Valves, Drip Chambers, Needleless Connectors, Others); End-User (Hospitals and Clinics, Home Care, Ambulatory Care Centers); and Geography
Global IV Equipment Market Introduction
Intravenous therapy refers to the use of infusions to offer desired liquid medications to the veins. Currently, several companies are developing various infusion devices and equipment which are capable of being combined with alarm devices, monitoring devices, and data exchange systems.
Rising incidence of chronic diseases globally and rising geriatric population, rising number of surgical procedures performed, rising demand for ambulatory infusion pumps due to the rising home care market, rising number of needlestick injuries and infections are the key aspects are likely to drive the IV equipment market globally during the forecast period from 2021 to 2030.
In 2017, BD introduced a new IV medication safety solution at the European Association of Hospital Pharmacists (EAHP, Cannes) congress to enhance patient safety. This product is mainly designed to prevent medication administration errors.
Global IV Equipment Market Overview
The global IV equipment market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The IV equipment market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global IV equipment market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global IV equipment market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global IV Equipment Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global IV equipment market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the IV equipment market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global IV Equipment Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global IV equipment market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global IV Equipment Market Segmentation
Global IV Equipment Market by Product Type
· Administration Sets
· Infusion Pumps
· Securement Devices,
· Stopcocks and Check Valves
· Drip Chambers
· Needleless Connectors
Global IV Equipment Market by End-User
· Hospitals and Clinics
· Home Care
· Ambulatory Care Centers
Global IV Equipment Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Hart Enterprises, Inc
2. I.V. House, Inc.
3. Angiodynamics, Inc.
4. B. Braun Melsungen AG
5. Baxter International Inc.
6. Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
7. C.R. Bard, Inc.
8. Fresenius Se & Co. KGaA
9. ICU Medical, Inc.
10. Moog Inc.
11. Smiths Medical (A Division of Smiths Group PLC)
12. Terumo Corporation
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the IV equipment market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global IV equipment market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall IV equipment market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest IV equipment market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global IV equipment market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the IV equipment market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global IV equipment market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the IV equipment market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete IV equipment market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global IV equipment market with thorough impact analysis
· The global IV equipment market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global IV equipment market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global IV equipment market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.