Global Air Purifier Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Technology (High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA), Activated Carbon, Ionic Filters, and Others); Distribution Channel (Online and Offline); End-user (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial); and Geography
Global Air Purifier Market Introduction
Air purifier is used to reduce airborne contaminants, including bacteria and viruses in homes and confined spaces. A rise in awareness regarding adverse effects of pollution on health coupled with the increase in the need to remove fine airborne particles and germs in residential, commercial, as well as industrial spaces such as offices, and homes, including bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, etc. drive demand for air purifier market across the globe. Furthermore, increasing pollution levels in urban areas, rising airborne diseases, improving standards of living, and increasing disposable income are also projected to boost the growth of the air purifier market. However, the high cost and technical limitations of air purifiers may limit their adoption. The growing adoption of air pollution control equipment, especially in developing regions across the globe, along with the rising awareness among consumers about the benefits associated with air purifiers is expected to influence the demand for the air purifier market over the forecast period. Moreover, the growing popularity of smart homes and rising use of the luxury item in emerging economies particularly in the commercial and residential segments are expected to provide ample growth opportunities for the air purifier market in the coming years.
Global Air Purifier Market Overview
The global air purifier market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The air purifier market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global air purifier market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global air purifier market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Air Purifier Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global air purifier market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the air purifier market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Air Purifier Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global air purifier market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Air Purifier Market Segmentation
Global Air Purifier Market by Technology
· High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA)
· Activated Carbon
· Ionic Filters
Global Air Purifier Market by Distribution Channel
Global Air Purifier Market by End-user
Global Air Purifier Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Alen Corporation
2. AllerAir Industries Inc.
3. Camfil AB
4. Carrier Global Corporation
5. COWAY Co., Ltd.
6. Daikin Industries, Ltd.
7. Dyson Limited
8. Honeywell International Inc.
10. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
11. LG Electronics
12. Panasonic Corporation
14. Sharp Corporation
15. Whirlpool Corporation
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the air purifier market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global air purifier market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall air purifier market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest air purifier market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global air purifier market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the air purifier market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global air purifier market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the air purifier market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete air purifier market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global air purifier market with thorough impact analysis
· The global air purifier market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global air purifier market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global air purifier market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.