Global Baby Drinks Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product Type (Infant Formula, Baby Juice, and Baby Electrolyte); Age Group (Below 6 Months, 6-12 Months, 12-36 Months, and Above 36 Months); Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Online, and Others); and Geography
Global Baby Drinks Market Introduction
Baby drinks include juices and milk which are helpful for the growth of the baby. There are various types of baby drinks available on market across the globe such as infant formula, baby juice, and baby electrolyte, and all are considered as high energy and healthy drinks for babies.
Rising awareness about baby drinks among parents, growing number of working mothers across the world, and the increasing birth rate across the globe are the primary factors that drive the growth of the global baby drinks market. Moreover, the growing demand for nutrition drinks for babies and increased disposable income of individuals are also fueling the growth of the target market. In addition, the rising demand for baby drinks that are alternatives for breastfeeding is also anticipating to boost demand for baby drinks. Furthermore, rising awareness about the beneficial properties of baby drinks resulting in increasing demand for baby drinks market during the forecast period.
Global Baby Drinks Market Overview
The global baby drinks market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The baby drinks market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global baby drinks market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global baby drinks market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Baby Drinks Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global baby drinks market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the baby drinks market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Baby Drinks Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global baby drinks market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Baby Drinks Market Segmentation
Global Baby Drinks Market by Product Type
· Infant Formula
· Baby Juice
· Baby Electrolyte
Global Baby Drinks Market by Age Group
· Below 6 Months
· 6-12 Months
· 12-36 Months
· Above 36 months
Global Baby Drinks Market by Distribution Channel
Global Baby Drinks Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Abbott Laboratories
2. Arla Foods
3. Beingmate Co.,Ltd.
4. Bellamy's Organic
5. Dana Dairy Group
6. Danone S.A.
8. Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
9. Hipp GmbH & Co Vertrieb KG
10. Mead Johnson & Company LLC
11. Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd
12. Nestle S.A.
13. Perrigo Co.
14. Plum Organics
15. The Kraft Heinz Company
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the baby drinks market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global baby drinks market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall baby drinks market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest baby drinks market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global baby drinks market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the baby drinks market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global baby drinks market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the baby drinks market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete baby drinks market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global baby drinks market with thorough impact analysis
· The global baby drinks market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global baby drinks market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global baby drinks market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.