Global Construction Equipment Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis By Equipment Type (Dump Truck, Loaders, Excavator, Dozers, Road Roller, Skid-Steer Loader, Cranes, Concrete Mixer & Pavers, Others); Application (Infrastructure, Commercial, Residential); and Geography
Global Construction Equipment Market Overview
Global construction equipment market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It also offers market size and forecast estimation from the year 2019 to 2027 with respect to four major regions North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The report covers a complete analysis and forecast across all regions along with the current trend and opportunities. The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the regional and global construction equipment market over the long as well as short period of time. The report also offers exhaustive PEST analysis for all four regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, LAMEA after evaluating political, economic, social, and technological factors affecting the global construction equipment market in these regions. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing. The report also describes Porters five forces analysis which examines the five forces that make a company competitive while helping identify its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the market.
Furthermore, this market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, key financial information, SWOT analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram and strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the global construction equipment market report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. The report also covers the investment pocket analysis for various verticals with respect to the market.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Construction Equipment Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the latest World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak of the covid-19 pandemic has both advantages and disadvantages in all the sectors. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to a negative impact on the global construction equipment market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Construction Equipment Market Segmentation
Global Construction Equipment Market by Equipment Type
· Dump Truck
· Road Roller
· Skid-Steer Loader
· Concrete Mixer & Pavers
Global Construction Equipment Market by Application
Global Construction Equipment Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. AB Volvo
2. Caterpillar Inc.
3. CNH Industrial N.V.
4. Deere & Company
5. Doosan Infracore
6. Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
7. Hyundai Construction Equipment Co., Ltd.
8. J C Bamford Excavators Ltd.
9. Kobelco Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
10. Komatsu Ltd.
11. Liebherr-International AG
12. SANY Group
13. Sumitomo Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd.
14. Terex Corporation
15. Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG)
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions. These strategies will help the company to make people more aware of your brand especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences.
Key Questions Answered
· Several players are operating in the construction equipment market globally. Do you know who is leading the overall market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· What are the upcoming trends in the construction equipment market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years?
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the global construction equipment market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets.
· The complete construction equipment market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global construction equipment market with thorough impact analysis.
· The current construction equipment market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2027 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the construction equipment industry.
· The Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that makes a company competitive while helping identify its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the market.
We also offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and countries report as well.