Global Decorative Paints Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Resin Type (Acrylic Resin, Alkyd Resin, Vinyl Resin, Polyurethane Resin, Others); Technology (Waterborne Coatings, Solventborne Coatings, Powder Coatings); Coating Type (Interior, Exterior, Others); Sales Channel (Online and Offline); Application (Residential, Commercial); and Geography
Global Decorative Paints Market
Decorative paints are liquids, mixtures, or composites when applied on surfaces, get converted into a thin film or layer. Decorative paints play a vital role in the construction and architecture sector, where they are used to embellish the interiors and exteriors of buildings with various finishes such as matte finish, eggshell, and satin, gloss, and semi-gloss, etc. A rapid increase in urbanization along with a high standard of living and increasing customer preferences for depicting an architectural touch in residential buildings has bumped the demand for decorative paints in the last few years. An increasing number of commercial buildings and rocketing construction of skyscrapers are also expected to push the demand for decorative paints in the coming years. However, the threat of product substitution is anticipated to be a restraint to the global decorative paints market and the use of nanotechnology paints which are powder-based and coatings is anticipated to pose significant challenges to traditional decorative paints manufacturers globally.
Global Decorative Paints Market Overview
The global Decorative Paints Market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The Decorative Paints Market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global Decorative Paints Market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global Decorative Paints Market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Decorative Paints Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global Decorative Paints Market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the Decorative Paints Market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Decorative Paints Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global Decorative Paints Market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Decorative Paints Market Segmentation
Global Decorative Paints Market – by Resin Type
· Acrylic Resin
· Alkyd Resin
· Vinyl Resin
· Polyurethane Resin
Global Decorative Paints Market – by Technology
· Waterborne Coatings
· Solventborne Coatings
· Powder Coatings
Global Decorative Paints Market – by Coating Type
Global Decorative Paints Market – by Sales Channel
Global Decorative Paints Market – by Application
Global Decorative Paints Market – by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
2. Kansai Paints
5. Benjamin Moore
6. Berger Paints
8. Masco Corporation
10. NIPPON PAINT
11. DAW SE
12. Cromology. Some of others include Dunn-Edwards
13. NOROO Paint & Coatings
14. Nuplex Industries
15. Ring International
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the Decorative Paints Market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global Decorative Paints Market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall Decorative Paints Market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest Decorative Paints Market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global Decorative Paints Market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the Decorative Paints Market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global Decorative Paints Market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the Decorative Paints Market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete Decorative Paints Market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global Decorative Paints Market with thorough impact analysis
· The global Decorative Paints Market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global Decorative Paints Market
· Porter’s five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global Decorative Paints Market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.