Global Dietary Supplements Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Ingredient (Vitamins, Minerals, Botanicals, Proteins & Amino Acids, Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates, Fatty Acids, and Others); Form (Tablets, Capsules, Powders, Liquids, and Others); Application (Additional Supplements, Medicinal Supplements, and Sports Nutrition); End-User (Infant, Children, Adults, Pregnant Women, and Old-Aged); and Geography
Global Dietary Supplements Market Introduction
Dietary supplements are substances that individuals may use to lower the risk of certain health problems, such as arthritis or osteoporosis. These supplements may be available in the form of pills, powders, capsules, liquids, gels tabs, or extracts.
The increasing adoption of sedentary lifestyles, as well as the lack of a balanced diet, are the primary factors driving the growth of the market. In addition, the drastic change in eating habits and other lifestyle-related behaviors, as well as the increasing awareness concerning the various benefits of product consumption further fueling the growth of the global dietary supplements market. However, the over-consumption of dietary supplements could result in the development of various side effects related to an individuals digestion such as loss of appetite, diarrhea, fatigue, and others. Thus, this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Furthermore, growing spending on healthcare products coupled with the increasing dependency on dietary supplements as a growing number of working professionals is expected to influence the demand for the dietary supplements market during the forecast period.
Global Dietary Supplements Market Overview
The global dietary supplements market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The dietary supplements market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global dietary supplements market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global dietary supplements market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Dietary Supplements Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global dietary supplements market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the dietary supplements market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Dietary Supplements Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global dietary supplements market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Dietary Supplements Market Segmentation
Global Dietary Supplements Market by Ingredient
· Proteins & Amino Acids
· Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
· Fatty Acids
Global Dietary Supplements Market by Form
Global Dietary Supplements Market by Application
- Additional Supplements
- Medicinal Supplements
- Sports Nutrition
- Pregnant Women
Global Dietary Supplements Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Abbott Laboratories
2. Amway Corporation
3. Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM)
5. Bayer AG
6. Danone S.A.
7. Dymatize Enterprises, LLC
8. Glanbia PLC
9. Herbalife Nutrition Ltd
10. Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.
11. Nestlé S.A.
12. NOW Foods
13. Pfizer Inc.
14. The Himalaya Drug Company
15. The Nature's Bounty Co.
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the dietary supplements market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global dietary supplements market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall dietary supplements market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest dietary supplements market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global dietary supplements market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the dietary supplements market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global dietary supplements market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the dietary supplements market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete dietary supplements market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global dietary supplements market with thorough impact analysis
· The global dietary supplements market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global dietary supplements market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global dietary supplements market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.