Global Digital Ad Spending Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Ad Format (Display Ads, Social Media, Native Advertising, Search Ads, Video Ads, and Others); Platform (Mobile, Desktop, and DOOH); Enterprise Size (SMEs and Large Enterprise); End User (Retail & E-commerce, Media & Entertainment, BFSI, Automotive & Transportation, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Government, and Others); and Geography
Global Digital Ad Spending Market Introduction
Digital ad spending is the spending on marketing and advertising that uses the Internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to users or consumers. An increase in the budgets of online businesses, creative marketing, and sales strategies, etc., is boosting the demand for the digital ad spending market. The rapid shift to eCommerce and increase in spending on digital ads by retailers are likely to fuel the demand for the digital ad spending market during the forecast period. A growing focus on digital video ads and a rise in the use of social media platforms is anticipated to drive the digital ad spending market.
An increase in the need for behavioral marketing & better targeting and personalization of video ads along with the surge in the number of digital media platforms or the advent of OTT platforms are positively impacting the digital ad spending market growth. Moreover, the integration of AI/ ML/ AR technology in the digital advertisement is expected to provide ample growth opportunity for the market player of the digital ad spending market in the near future.
Global Digital Ad Spending Market Overview
The global digital ad spending market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The digital ad spending market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global Digital ad spending market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global digital ad spending market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Digital Ad Spending Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global digital ad spending market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the digital ad spending market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Digital Ad Spending Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global digital ad spending market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Digital Ad Spending Market Segmentation
Global Digital Ad Spending Market by Ad Format
· Display Ads
· Social Media
· Native Advertising
· Search Ads
· Video Ads
Global Digital Ad Spending Market by Platform
Global Digital Ad Spending Market by Enterprise Size
· Large Enterprise
Global Digital Ad Spending Market by End User
· Retail & E-commerce
· Media & Entertainment
· Automotive & Transportation
· IT & Telecom
Global Digital Ad Spending Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
2. Adknowledge (v2 Ventures)
5. Apple Inc.
8. Facebook Inc.
9. Google, LLC
10. LinkedIn Corporation
11. Microsoft Corporation
12. MMedia Group
14. Twitter Inc.
15. Verizon Media
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the digital ad spending market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global digital ad spending market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall digital ad spending market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest digital ad spending market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global digital ad spending market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the digital ad spending market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global digital ad spending market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the digital ad spending market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete digital ad spending market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global digital ad spending market with thorough impact analysis
· The global digital ad spending market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global digital ad spending market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global digital ad spending market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.