Edge AI Software Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Components (Solutions, Services); Data Sources (Video and Image Recognition, Speech Recognition, Biometric Data, Sensor Data, Mobile Data); Applications (Autonomous Vehicles, Access Management, Video Surveillance, Remote Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance, Telemetry (Location Services), Energy Management, Others); and Geography
Edge AI Software Market Introduction
Artificial intelligence currently is taken out majorly in a cloud-based server farm. Most AI preparing is done via training of deep learning models, which requires advanced computing ability. AI derivation, which is performed after training, and is generally acutely compute concentrated, has been to a great extent disregarded from an AI processing angle. Edge AI holds a pivotal job in autonomous vehicles. Edge AI offers primary computerized change openings due to ongoing examination and the ability to specifically dissect progressively logical data. The AI in self-driving autos runs on local processors and translates the virtual world model to select what moves to make with the vehicle. With the assistance of AI-based autonomous vehicles, automakers can stop down the driving examples and help enhance roadways to decrease mishaps. The growing use of edge AI software in the telecom sector due to its different advantages like contextual push intelligence, accessibility of productivity tools in a single place, 360 insight ability across the connected systems, and others is boosting the growth of the global edge AI software market. Moreover, edge AI software can be used in interconnected vehicles for immediate processing of data with safe hardware that is used to run the connected or autonomous vehicles. This factor is anticipated to unlock profitable opportunities for market growth during the forecast period. However, a dearth of experienced laborers and ethical issues related to edge AI software are expected to hinder the market growth
Edge AI Software Market Overview
The edge AI Software market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The edge AI software market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the edge AI Software market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the edge AI Software market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Edge AI Software Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the Edge AI Software market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the edge AI software market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Edge AI Software Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the Edge AI Software market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Edge AI Software Market Segmentation
Edge AI Software Market – by Component
Edge AI Software Market – by Data Sources
· Video and Image Recognition
· Speech Recognition
· Biometric Data
· Sensor Data
· Mobile Data
Edge AI Software Market – Applications
· Applications (Autonomous Vehicles
· Access Management
· Video Surveillance
· Remote Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance
· Telemetry (Location Services)
· Energy Management Others
Edge AI Software Market – by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Alef Edge Inc
2. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
3. Anagog Ltd.
5. ClearBlade Inc.
6. Foghorn Systems Inc.
7. Imagimob AB
8. In Vision AI
9. International Business Machine (IBM)
10. Invision AI Inc.
11. Microsoft Corporation
12. Synaptics Incorporated (US)
13. Tact.ai Technologies Inc.
14. TIBCO Software Inc.
15. Veea Inc.
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the edge AI software market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the Edge AI Software market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall edge AI software market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest edge AI software market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the Edge AI Software market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the edge AI software market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the Edge AI Software market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the edge AI software market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete edge AI software market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the Edge AI Software market with thorough impact analysis
· The Edge AI Software market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the Edge AI Software market
· Porter’s five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the Edge AI Software market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.