Global Elderly and Disabled Assistive Devices Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Device Type (Medical Mobility Aids and Ambulatory Devices, Medical Furniture and Bathroom Safety Products, Hearing Aids and Vision and Reading Aids); End-User ((Hospital, Home Care Settings, Others) and Geography
Global Elderly and Disabled
Assistive Devices Market Introduction
The elderly and disabled assistive devices comprises of rehabilitative devices, mobility aids, and cognitive aids that offers additional accessibility to individuals with cognitive difficulties, impairments, and disabilities.
In addition, assistive devices including wheelchairs, scooters, canes, crutches, walkers, and others are unique and effective ways to combat the impact of mobility limitations for disabled people, permitting improved ambulation, and independence. Also, the rise in elderly population across the globe and hence, the usage of assistive devices is of rising importance. Assistive technology also known as effective device for the reduction in the level of activity limitation at older ages.
The global elderly and disabled assistive devices market is driven by several aspects such as rise in mobility impairment disorders, lifestyle changes, and availability of a variety of disabled and elderly assistive products. Also, considerable rise in demand for assistive devices due to rise in trend of an independent lifestyle further fuels the elderly and disabled assistives market growth. Additionally, increase in number of assistive devices manufacturers investing in the R&D activities of these technologies is estimated to boost the market growth.
Global Elderly and Disabled Assistive Devices Market Overview
The global elderly and disabled assistive devices market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Elderly and Disabled Assistive Devices Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Elderly and Disabled Assistive Devices Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Elderly and Disabled Assistive Devices Market Segmentation
Global Elderly and Disabled Assistive Devices Market by Device Type
· Medical Mobility Aids and Ambulatory Devices
· Medical Furniture and Bathroom Safety Products
· Hearing Aids and Vision and Reading Aids
Global Elderly and Disabled Assistive Devices Market by End-User
· Home Care Settings
Global Elderly and Disabled Assistive Devices Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
2. Freedom Scientific, Inc.
3. GN ReSound Group
7. Permobil Corp
8. Pride Mobility
10. Sonova Holding AG
11. Starkey Hearing Technologies
12. Sunrise Medical LLC
13. Syrma Technology
15. William Demant Holding A/S
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket with thorough impact analysis
· The global elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global elderly and disabled assistive devicesmarket
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.