Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Battery Type (Lithium-Ion, Lead-Acid, Nickel Metal Hydride, and Others); Application (PHEVs BEVs, and HEVs); Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles); and Geography
Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market Introduction
The electric vehicle battery is used in electric vehicles to generate and provide energy in the form of electric current to power the motor and propel the vehicle. There are different types of battery packs used in electric vehicles including lithium-ion batteries, Ni-MH batteries, lead-acid, and others.
Increasing government support for use of electric vehicles, owing to reduced vehicular emission is the key factor propelling the growth of the electric vehicle battery market. In addition, continuous technological developments and ongoing R&D in the field of automotive battery technology further fueling the market growth. However, issues related to battery power and efficiency are expected to hamper the electric vehicle battery market up to a certain level. Moreover, limited natural assets sources such as oil and gas and increasing level of environmental pollution across the globe boosting the adoption of electric vehicles which in turn, propelling the demand for the global electric vehicle battery market.
Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market Overview
The global electric vehicle battery market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The Electric Vehicle Battery market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global electric vehicle battery market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global electric vehicle battery market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global Electric Vehicle Battery market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the Electric Vehicle Battery market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global electric vehicle battery market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market Segmentation
Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market by Battery Type
· Nickel Metal Hydride
Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market by Application
Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market by Vehicle Type
· Passenger Cars
· Commercial Vehicles
Global Electric Vehicle Battery Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Blue Energy Co., Ltd. (GS Yuasa International Ltd.)
2. BYD Company Limited
3. Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Ltd.
4. E-One Moli Energy
5. Exide Industries Limited
6. Hitachi Vehicle Energy, Ltd.
7. LG Energy Solution
8. Lithium Energy Japan
9. Panasonic Corp.
10. Primearth EV Energy Co., Ltd.
11. SAMSUNG SDI CO., LTD.
12. SK innovation Co., Ltd.
13. Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Co., Ltd.
14. Toshiba Corporation
15. Wanxiang Group
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the electric vehicle battery market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global electric vehicle battery market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall electric vehicle battery market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest electric vehicle battery market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global electric vehicle battery market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the electric vehicle battery market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global electric vehicle battery market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the electric vehicle battery market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete electric vehicle battery market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global electric vehicle battery market with thorough impact analysis
· The global electric vehicle battery market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global electric vehicle battery market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global electric vehicle battery market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.