Global Facility Management Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Component (Solution and Services); Deployment (On-premise and Cloud); Enterprise Size (SMEs and Large Enterprise); Industry Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government and Public Sector, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Construction and Real Estate, Education, and Others); and Geography
Global Facility Management Market Introduction
Facility management helps the facility management team to optimize functions and develop sustainable buildings at the most efficient level. It enables facility managers to identify the underutilized and poor performing facilities, processes, assets, and resources, and help to improve facility assets. Growing investment in R&D activities for the development of new technologies, such as ML, AI, big data, and cloud is also boosting the demand for the facility management market. However, lack of managerial awareness and standardization may hamper the growth of the facility management market. Adoption of facility management services by government, increase in ICT spending, and growing number of enterprises across the globe is also positively influencing the growth of the facility management market. Moreover, surging demand for cloud-based facility management solutions coupled with the rising trend of outsourcing facility management operations is expected to provide ample growth opportunities for the facility management market in the coming years.
Global Facility Management Market Overview
The global facility management market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The facility management market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global facility management market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global facility management market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Facility Management Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global facility management market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the facility management market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Facility Management Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global facility management market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Facility Management Market Segmentation
Global Facility Management Market by Component
o Facility Operations and Security Management
o Facility Environment Management
o Facility Property Management
o Professional Services
o Managed Services
Global Facility Management Market by Deployment
Global Facility Management Market by Enterprise Size
· Large Enterprise
Global Facility Management Market by Industry Vertical
· IT & Telecom
· Government and Public Sector
· Construction and Real Estate
Global Facility Management Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
5. IBM Corporation
6. iOffice Corporation
7. Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc
8. MRI Software LLC
9. Oracle Corporation
10. Planon Corporation
11. SAP SE
15. Spacewell International
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the facility management market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global facility management market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall facility management market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest facility management market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global facility management market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the facility management market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global facility management market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the facility management market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete facility management market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global facility management market with thorough impact analysis
· The global facility management market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global facility management market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global facility management market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.