Global Flooring Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product (Ceramic Tiles, Carpets & Rugs, Vinyl, Linoleum & Rubber, Wood & Laminate, Stone, and Others); Construction Type (New Construction and Renovation); Application (Indoor and Outdoor); and End User (Residential and Non-Residential); and Geography
Global Flooring Market Introduction
Flooring is the construction material that is used for the permanent covering of a floor. A rise in population, rapid urbanization, growing construction and renovation activities of residential, commercial as well as industrial infrastructures are driving the growth of the flooring market during the forecast period. The requirement of less maintenance, growing consumer preference for eco-friendly and cost-effective materials from conventional flooring solutions, and the development of durable innovative construction solutions further triggers the demand for the flooring market. However, volatility in raw material prices may hamper market growth. Moreover, the rising focus toward home decor and the improving lifestyles of consumers coupled with the growing trend of spending on the styling and interiors of the living spaces among consumers is expected to boom the flooring market growth. An increase in the construction of multistory buildings and the rising use of vinyl in residential as well as non-residential construction is expected to support the growth of the flooring market.
Global Flooring Market Overview
The global flooring market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The flooring market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global flooring market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global flooring market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Flooring Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global flooring market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the flooring market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Flooring Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global flooring market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Flooring Market by Product
· Ceramic Tiles
· Carpets & Rugs
· Linoleum & Rubber
· Wood & Laminate
Global Flooring Market by Construction Type
· New Construction
Global Flooring Market by Application
Global Flooring Market by End User
Global Flooring Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Armstrong Flooring, Inc.
2. Beaulieu International Group
3. Ecore International
4. Forbo Flooring Systems
5. Gerflor Group
6. Interface, Inc.
7. Mannington Mills Inc.
8. Marazzi Group S.r.l.
9. Mats Inc.
10. Mohawk Industries, Inc.
11. Polyflor Ltd.
12. Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
14. The Dixie Group, Inc.
15. Toli Corporation
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the flooring market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global flooring market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall flooring market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest flooring market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global flooring market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the flooring market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global flooring market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the flooring market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete flooring market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global flooring market with thorough impact analysis
· The global flooring market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global flooring market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global flooring market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.