Global Graphene Composites Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product (Polymer-based Graphene Composites, Ceramic-based Graphene Composites, Metal-based Graphene Composites, and Others); End-use Industry (Electronics, Building & Construction, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy Storage & Generation, and Others); and Geography
Global Graphene Composites Market Introduction
Graphene is an advanced material in which the carbon atoms are arranged in a hexagonal lattice structure. Graphene composites are the materials that are produced by combining two or more materials including graphene that results in a material that has unique characteristics. Graphene can also be added to metals, polymers, and ceramics to create composites that are conductive and resistant to heat and pressure. Graphene composites have many potential applications across myriad sectors owing to the beneficial properties such as lightweight and excellent electric conductivity of the graphene polymer.
The technological advancement in the field of graphene and graphene-based composites are the primary factors driving the growth of the global graphene composites market. In addition, graphene composites are witnessing high demand in high-end industrial applications, owing to the superior and enhanced properties. Moreover, supportive government policies to promote the use of the product in various sectors are anticipated to drive market growth. However, a number of possible uses of graphene composites as substitute products in energy storage systems, textiles, construction, and defense & aerospace sectors are further expected to propel the market growth.
Global Graphene Composites Market Overview
The global graphene composites market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The graphene composites market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global graphene composites market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global graphene composites market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Graphene Composites Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global graphene composites market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the graphene composites market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Graphene Composites Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global graphene composites market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Graphene Composites Market Segmentation
Global Graphene Composites Market by Product
· Polymer-based Graphene Composites
· Ceramic-based Graphene Composites
· Metal-based Graphene Composites
Global Graphene Composites Market by End-use Industry
· Building & Construction
· Aerospace & Defense
· Energy Storage & Generation
Global Graphene Composites Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. AdNano Technologies Pvt Ltd
2. Applied Graphene Materials plc
3. Avanzare Innovacion Tecnologica S.L
4. Directa Plus
5. G6 Materials Corp
6. Global Graphene Group
7. Gnanomat S.L.
8. Graphene Composites (GC)
9. Graphene Nanochem plc.
10. Graphene One LLC
11. Graphmatech AB
12. Haydale Graphene Industries PLC
13. NanoGraphene Inc. (NGI)
14. NanoXplore Inc
15. XG Sciences Inc
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the graphene composites market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global graphene composites market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall graphene composites market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest graphene composites market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global graphene composites market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the graphene composites market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global graphene composites market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the graphene composites market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete graphene composites market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global graphene composites market with thorough impact analysis
· The global graphene composites market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global graphene composites market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global graphene composites market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.