Global Hand Sanitizer Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product (Gel, Foam, Liquid, and Sanitizing Wipes); Composition (Alcohol-based Sanitizer and Alcohol-free Sanitizer); Distribution Channel (Pharmacy Store, Hypermarket & Supermarket, Convenience Stores, and Online Stores); and Geography
Global Hand Sanitizer Market Introduction
Hand sanitizer is referred to as an antiseptic liquid that is used as an alternative to soap and water to prevent the transmission of infection, which is majorly caused through hand transmission. Hand sanitizer is generally composed of nearly 60 percent alcohol and other ingredients such as fragrance, colorants, emulsifiers. Hand Sanitizer is available in the form of gel, liquid, foam, and others. The surface of the hand might encounter contamination with numerous diseases, which are not visible to the naked eye. Hand sanitizers kill and prevent the transmission of such infection viruses or diseases.
The outbreak of communicable diseases around the world, such as Coronavirus (COVID-19), Ebola virus, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and others are the primary factor driving the demand of hand sanitizer market across the world. In addition, shifting the preference of consumers towards convenient self-hygiene practices also fueling the growth of the market. However, health risks associated with hand sanitizers due to their chemical ingredients and alcohol content are expected to hamper the market growth. Moreover, increasing demand for health and wellness products worldwide along with the significance of regular hand sanitizing and cleaning practices further promoting the growth of the global hand sanitizer market.
Global Hand Sanitizer Market Overview
The global hand sanitizer market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The hand sanitizer market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global hand sanitizer market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global Hand sanitizer market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Hand Sanitizer Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global hand sanitizer market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the hand sanitizer market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Hand Sanitizer Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global hand sanitizer market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Hand Sanitizer Market Segmentation
Global Hand Sanitizer Market by Product
· Sanitizing Wipes
Global Hand Sanitizer Market by Composition
· Alcohol-based Sanitizer
· Alcohol-free Sanitizer
Global Hand Sanitizer Market by Distribution Channel
· Pharmacy Store
· Hypermarket & Supermarket
· Convenience Stores
· Online Stores
Global Hand Sanitizer Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. 3M Company
2. Best Sanitizers, Inc.
3. BODE Chemie GmbH
4. Chattem Inc.
5. Colgate-Palmolive Company
7. GOJO Industries, Inc
8. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
10. Procter & Gamble
11. PZ Cussons
12. Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
13. The Himalaya Drug Company
14. Unilever Plc
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the hand sanitizer market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global hand sanitizer market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall hand sanitizer market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest hand sanitizer market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global hand sanitizer market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the hand sanitizer market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global hand sanitizer market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the hand sanitizer market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete hand sanitizer market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global hand sanitizer market with thorough impact analysis
· The global hand sanitizer market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global hand sanitizer market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global hand sanitizer market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.