Global Industrial Explosives Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis By Type (High Explosives, Blasting Agents), End-Use (Mining, Construction, Others); and Geography
Global Industrial Explosives Market Introduction
Industrial explosives are chemical mixtures or compounds which are mainly made up of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen. When these chemicals when subjected to heat, shock or impact undergoes rapid decomposition, releasing heat and gases, which increase to form high pressures. These explosives, thereby, find several applications in industries such as coal mining, metal mining, military and construction.
The industrial explosives market is likely to grow in the forecast period due to several factors such as rising mineral extraction activities integrated with rapid tunnel construction and development projects. The rise in demands for industrial explosives for open pit mining further drives the market growth. However, the industrial explosives market is negatively influenced due to increase in raw material prices and limitations in transportation. Positive outlook towards the mining sector and favorable government opportunities are likely to open growth opportunities for the industrial explosives market during the forecast period.
Global Industrial Explosives Market Overview
The global industrial explosives market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The industrial explosives market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global industrial explosives market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global industrial explosives market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Industrial Explosives Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global industrial explosives market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the industrial explosives market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Industrial Explosives Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global industrial explosives market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Industrial Explosives Market Segmentation
Global Industrial Explosives Market by Type
· High Explosives
· Blasting Agents
Global Industrial Explosives Market by End-Use
Global Industrial Explosives Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. AEL Intelligent Blasting
2. Austin Powder Company
3. BME Mining
4. Dyno Nobel
6. Eurenco SA
7. EXSA S.A.
8. Hubei Kailong Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
9. Irish Industrial Explosives Ltd.
10. LSB INDUSTRIES
11. MAXAMCorp Holding, S.L.
12. NOF Group
13. Orica Limited
14. Sichuan Yahua Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
15. Solar Industries India Limited
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the industrial explosives market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global industrial explosives market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall industrial explosives market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest industrial explosives market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global industrial explosives market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the industrial explosives market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global industrial explosives market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the industrial explosives market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete industrial explosives market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global industrial explosives market with thorough impact analysis
· The global industrial explosives market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global industrial explosives market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global industrial explosives market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.