Global Mattress Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product (Spring/Coil, Foam, Latex, Others); Size (King, Queen, Full, Twin, and Others); Distribution Channel (Offline and Online); Application (Household, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Others); and Geography
Global Mattress Market Introduction
The rising demand for several home care products, including mattresses, pillowcases, and bed linen is one of the major factors driving the growth of the mattress market. The increase in the number of hotels and growing awareness among consumers related to health concerns is also increasing the sale of mattresses. Furthermore, government and private sectors across the globe are making substantial investments in the healthcare industry to expand and develop infrastructure and healthcare facilities. This, in turn, leads the acquisition of more beds and mattresses to private as well as government hospitals, which anticipating the growth of the mattress market. The growing incidences of back problems due to uncomfortable sleeping surfaces are likely to boom the demand for specialty mattresses. Easy availability and affordable prices along with the growing consumer's awareness for e-commerce home furnishing are responsible for the escalation of product sales through online sites. Moreover, the launch of novel products by companies, providing comfort and convenience to the consumers along with the rising demand for comfortable bedding is expected to fuel mattress market growth during the forecast period.
Global Mattress Market Overview
The global mattress market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The mattress market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global mattress market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global mattress market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Mattress Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global mattress market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the mattress market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Mattress Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global mattress market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Mattress Market Segmentation
Global Mattress Market by Product
Global Mattress Market by Size
Global Mattress Market by Distribution Channel
Global Mattress Market by Application
Global Mattress Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
2. Grupo Pikolin
3. King Koil Mattress Co.
4. Kingsdown Inc.
5. Leesa Sleep, LLC
6. Paramount Bed Co. Ltd.
7. Restonic Mattress Corporation
8. Saatva, Inc.
9. Serta Inc.
10. Simmons Bedding Company
11. Sleep Number Corporation
12. Southerland Bedding Co.
13. Spring Air Company
14. Suibao Group
15. Tempur-Sealy International Inc.
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the mattress market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global mattress market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall mattress market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest mattress market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global mattress market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the mattress market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global mattress market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the mattress market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete mattress market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global mattress market with thorough impact analysis
· The global mattress market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global mattress market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global mattress market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.