Global Media Monitoring Tools Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Component (Software and Services); Enterprise Size (Small & Medium Enterprise and Large Enterprise); End-User (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Retail and E-commerce, Media and Entertainment, and Others); and Geography
Global Media Monitoring Tools Market Introduction
Media monitoring tools are used in the process of reading, watching, and listening to the editorial content of media sources, and then identifying & analyzing content. Media monitoring also contains monitoring editorial content of newspapers, trade journals, social media such as Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and others. Further, media monitoring tools are used to track the reach of news releases, to find information about competitors, and to identify new business opportunities.
Growing digital platforms such as online newspapers & magazines, e-books, and the emergence of social media is a primary factor boosting the growth of the media monitoring tools market. In addition, the rising number of young subscribers on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others, the growing penetration of smartphones, and development in mobile applications are some other factors expected to fuel the growth of the media monitoring tools market over the forecast period. However, issues related to network security are a key factor restraining the growth of the market. Moreover, the lack of a professional workforce and significant increasing databases also hampering the market growth. Increasing spending on digital advertising and growing internet accessibility in developing countries and rising adoption of social media analytics tools among businesses is expected to provide huge opportunities for the market in the coming years.
Global Media Monitoring Tools Market Overview
The global media monitoring tools market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The media monitoring tools market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global media monitoring tools market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global media monitoring tools market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Media Monitoring Tools Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global media monitoring tools market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the media monitoring tools market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Media Monitoring Tools Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global media monitoring tools market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Media Monitoring Tools Market Segmentation
Global Media Monitoring Tools Market by Component
Global Media Monitoring Tools Market by Enterprise Size
· Small & Medium Enterprise
· Large Enterprise
Global Media Monitoring Tools Market by End-User
· IT and Telecom
· Retail and E-commerce
· Media and Entertainment
Global Media Monitoring Tools Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Agility PR Solutions LLC
2. Brand24 Global Inc.
4. Cision Ltd.
5. Critical Mention, Inc.
10. Muck Rack
11. Onclusive, Inc.
13. Sprout Social, Inc.
14. Talkwalker Inc.
15. TVEyes Inc.
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the media monitoring tools market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global media monitoring tools market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall media monitoring tools market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest media monitoring tools market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global media monitoring tools market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the media monitoring tools market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global media monitoring tools market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the media monitoring tools market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete media monitoring tools market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global media monitoring tools market with thorough impact analysis
· The global media monitoring tools market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global media monitoring tools market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global media monitoring tools market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.