Global Online Grocery Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product Type (Fresh Produce, Breakfast & Dairy, Snacks & Beverages, Meat & Seafood, Staples & Cooking Essentials, and Others); Payment Method (Online and Offline (Cash on Delivery)); and Geography
Global Online Grocery Market Introduction
Online grocery shopping is a way of purchasing food and other household basic needs using a web-based shopping software or mobile application. The rising expendable income and people’s increasing attention toward comfort are expected to drive the online grocery market over the forecast period. Online grocery shopping is also gaining popularity among customers owing to the growing inclination toward a hassle-free shopping experience. The rapid expansion of the global market of smartphones and desktops, increasing demand for a variety of products, the introduction of the user-friendly interface of the grocery software, are the other factor boosting the growth of the global online grocery market. However, a lack of physical evidence of the products while shopping online is anticipated to restraint the online grocery market growth. Issues regarding the freshness of products are also a major reason that restricts people from moving to online grocery shopping. Moreover, with the rising demand for groceries on online platforms grocers are rushing to take advantage of this potential, resulting in a highly competitive market. This gives opportunities to both grocery players and newcomers to the market space to expand and invest in the online grocery market in the near future.
Global Online Grocery Market Overview
The global online grocery market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The online grocery market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global online grocery market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global online grocery market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Online Grocery Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global online grocery market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the online grocery market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Online Grocery Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global online grocery market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Online Grocery Market – by Product Type
· Fresh Produce
· Breakfast & Dairy
· Snacks & Beverages
· Meat & Seafood
· Staples & Cooking Essentials
Global Online Grocery Market – by Payment Method
· Offline (Cash on Delivery)
Global Online Grocery Market – by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
3. Amazon.Com, Inc.
11. Peapod Online Grocer, LLC
15. Walmart Inc.
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the online grocery market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global online grocery market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall online grocery market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest online grocery market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global online grocery market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the online grocery market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global online grocery market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the online grocery market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete online grocery market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global online grocery market with thorough impact analysis
· The global online grocery market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global online grocery market
· Porter’s five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global online grocery market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.