Global Organic Fertilizer Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis By Source (Plant, Animal, and Mineral); Form (Dry, and Liquid); Crop Type (Cereals and Grains, Oilseeds and Pulses, and Fruits and Vegetables) and Geography
Fertilizer Market Overview
Organic fertilizers are made from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter (e.g. compost and crop residues). The naturally occurring organic fertilizers include animal wastes from meat processing, peat, manure, slurry, and guano. The rise in demand for organic food and increasing awareness regarding environmental safety are the key aspects driving the growth of the organic fertilizers market globally during the forecast period from 2021-2030. Other factors such as the abundant obtainability of organic waste and advances in organic fertilizer manufacturing processes further support the growth of the organic fertilizer market.
· Rising Land Area under Organic Cultivation
The rise in the land area under organic cultivation is likely to drive the organic fertilizer market globally during the forecast period. The rise in demand for organic food is one of the important factors rising the growth of the organic farming market across the globe and will provide new opportunities for the organic fertilizer market. Rise in environmental awareness and several food hazards are likely to drive the organic fertilizer market globally during the forecast period.
· Rise in the Consumer Base for Non-Synthetic Foods
The rise in consumer awareness pertaining to the harmful effects of synthetic and chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and drugs will provide a positive outlook for the organic fertilizer market. The rise in consumer base for non-synthetic food, beverages, personal care, and pharmaceutical products have raised the organic fertilizers demand. Rising awareness about health & safety particularly in the urban population will support industry growth and will provide new opportunities for the organic fertilizer market globally during the forecast period from 2021-2030.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Organic Fertilizer Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2017. According to the latest World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak of the covid-19 pandemic has both advantages and disadvantages in all sectors. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to a negative impact on the global Organic Fertilizer market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2017 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to COVID-19 pandemic
Global Organic Fertilizer Market Strategy
Players operating in the global Organic Fertilizer market are mainly focusing on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and taking the initiative for the development of efficient and advanced products.
· In October 2021, American Vanguard Corporation declared that its principal operating subsidiary AMVAC Chemical Corporation has acquired Agrinos group of companies
· In 2018, Tata Chemicals completed sale of urea business to Yara fertilizer for Rs 2,682 crore. The deal includes the transfer of all assets and liabilities of the babrala plant Uttar Pradesh.
The global Organic Fertilizer market report offers a complete overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It offers a complete overview and forecast of the global Organic Fertilizer market based on various segments. It also offers market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 with respect to four major regions North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The global Organic Fertilizer market by each region is further sub-segmented across respective countries and segments. The global Organic Fertilizer market report covers a complete analysis and forecast across all regions along with the current trend and opportunities happening in the region.
The report analyzes aspects that are mainly affecting the global Organic Fertilizer market from both the demand and supply side and afterward estimates market dynamics affecting the global Organic Fertilizer market globally over the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trends. The global Organic Fertilizer market report also offers exhaustive PEST analysis for all four regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, LAMEA after evaluating political, economic, social, and technological factors affecting the global Organic Fertilizer market in these regions. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing. The global Organic Fertilizer market report also describes Porters five forces analysis which examines the five forces that make a company competitive while helping identify its strength and weakness. The global Organic Fertilizer market analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global Organic Fertilizer market.
Global Organic Fertilizer Market Insights
The global Organic Fertilizer market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, key financial information, SWOT analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram and strategies, recent developments such as , market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the global Organic Fertilizer market report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. The global Organic Fertilizer market report also covers the investment pocket analysis for various verticals with respect to the market.
Global Organic Fertilizer Market Segmentation
Global Organic Fertilizer Market by Source
Global Organic Fertilizer Market by Form
Global Organic Fertilizer Market by Crop Type
· Cereals and Grains
· Oilseeds and Pulses
· Fruits and Vegetables
Global Organic Fertilizer Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Chettinnad Group of Companies
2. Agrocare Canada, Inc.
3. Biostar Systems, LLC.
4. California Organic Fertilizers, Inc.
5. Coromandel International Limited
6. Ilsa S.P.A
7. Italpollina SPA
8. Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited
9. Midwestern Bioag
10. National Fertilizers Limited
11. Nature Safe
12. Perfect Blend, LLC
13. Sustane Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
14. Tata Chemicals Limited
15. The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to global organic fertilizer market. These strategies will help the company to make people more aware of your brand especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for global organic fertilizer market.
Key Questions Answered
· Several players are operating in the Organic Fertilizer market globally. Do you know who is leading the overall global Organic Fertilizer market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global Organic Fertilizer market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the global Organic Fertilizer market?
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the global Organic Fertilizer market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete global Organic Fertilizer market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global Organic Fertilizer market with thorough impact analysis
· The current global Organic Fertilizer market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the Organic Fertilizer industry
· The Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that makes a company competitive while helping identify its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global Organic Fertilizer market
We also offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and countries report as well.