Global Personal Care Ingredients Market Forecast to 2030- COVID-19 Impact and Analysis By Ingredient Type (Emollients, Surfactants, Emulsifiers, Rheology Modifiers, Conditioning Polymers, Others), Application (Skin Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, Make-up, Others); and Geography
Global Personal Care Ingredients Market Overview
Personal care ingredients are the raw materials that are used in the manufacturing of personal care products. These ingredients are used in personal care products as an anti-aging agent, skin conditioning agent, anti-fungal agent, and others. Ingredients can classify as active and inactive ingredients. Active ingredients include conditioning agents, exfoliants, UV protecting agents, anti-aging agents, and the inactive ingredients include colorants, surfactants, preservatives, and polymer ingredients. A rise in disposable incomes, increase in the standard of living in developing countries strengthened the purchasing power of consumers, which is projected to boost the growth of the personal care ingredients market during the forecast period 2021-2030.
The rise in consumer awareness toward multi-purpose products along with the increasing demand for higher quality personal care ingredients in North America and Europe is propelling the demand for the personal care ingredients market. Furthermore, growing health awareness, increasing demand of the consumer for beautifying products, and a rise in demand for skincare and other personal care products are also positively impacts on the personal care ingredients market. However, stringent government regulations, expensive nature of cosmetic products, and the side effects of chemical-based personal care products are some of the factors that hamper the growth of the personal care ingredients market over the forecast period. Moreover, continuous innovations in skincare products and growing consumers' preference toward bio-based and natural personal care ingredients are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market players of the personal care ingredients market in the coming years.
· Rise in disposable incomes and increase in the standard of living in developing countries
Rapid urbanization, growing population, increasing number of working women, changing lifestyles, and growing awareness regarding skincare products are some of the major driving factors for the growth of the personal care ingredients market. Moreover, the increasing awareness about hygiene and personal health has boosted the need for personal care products. This factor is also booming the demand for skincare and other personal care product, and significantly triggers the demand for personal care ingredients market globally
· Rising popularity for beautifying cosmeceutical
The increasing inclination of consumers across the globe towards beatifying the body and improving the skin's external appearance, and the cosmeceuticals are scientifically validated, that can impart visible and obvious changes in the skin. Due to their broad-spectrum application, cosmeceutical helps to keep skin good-looking, glowing and healthy. Thereby, rising popularity for beautifying cosmeceutical among the consumers is projected to propel the demand for the personal care ingredients market during 2020-2027.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Personal Care Ingredients Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the latest World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak of the covid-19 pandemic has both advantages and disadvantages in all the sectors. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to a negative impact on the global personal care ingredients market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to COVID-19 pandemic
Global Personal Care Ingredients Market Strategy
Players operating in the global personal care ingredients market are mainly focusing on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and taking the initiative for the development of efficient and advanced products.
· In January 2019, Symrise announced the launch of SymOcide BHO, it is the benzyl alcohol-based preservative blend that has SymSave H. This product protects the cosmetics from microorganisms like bacteria and fungi and this product can use in various applications including wet wipes, soaps, shower gels, face masks, etc. SymOcide BHO also works efficiently with many surfactants and sulfur-free systems.
· In July 2020, BASF SE and Isobionics launched a joint product Isobionics Santalol. Isobionics Santalol is manufactured from a renewable resource and is an effective alternative to sandalwood oil.
· In February 2020, Dow showcased sustainable ACULYN rheology modifiers. This product is very easy to use and reduces the carbon footprint.
The global personal care ingredients market report offers a complete overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It offers a complete overview and forecast of the global personal care ingredients market based on various segments. It also offers market size and forecast estimation from the year 2018 to 2030 with respect to four major regions North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The global personal care ingredients market by each region is further sub-segmented across respective countries and segments. The global personal care ingredients market report covers a complete analysis and forecast across all regions along with the current trend and opportunities happening in the region.
The report analyzes aspects that are mainly affecting the global personal care ingredients market from both the demand and supply side and afterward estimates market dynamics affecting the global personal care ingredients market globally over the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trends. The global personal care ingredients market report also offers exhaustive PEST analysis for all four regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, LAMEA after evaluating political, economic, social, and technological factors affecting the global personal care ingredients market in these regions. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing. The global personal care ingredients market report also describes Porters five forces analysis which examines the five forces that make a company competitive while helping identify its strength and weakness. The global personal care ingredients market analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global personal care ingredients market.
Global Personal Care Ingredients Market Insights
The global personal care ingredients market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, key financial information, SWOT analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram and strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the global personal care ingredients market report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. The global personal care ingredients market report also covers the investment pocket analysis for various verticals with respect to the market.
Global Personal Care Ingredients Market Segmentation
Global Personal Care Ingredients Market by Ingredient Type
· Rheology Modifiers
· Conditioning Polymers
Global Personal Care Ingredients Market by Application
· Skin Care
· Hair Care
· Oral Care
Global Personal Care Ingredients Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Ashland Inc.
2. BASF SE
3. Cargill, Inc.
5. Croda International Plc
6. Dow Inc.
7. Eastman Chemical Company
8. Evonik Industries AG
9. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
10. Lonza Group AG
11. Lubrizol Corporation
12. Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
14. Solvay S.A.
15. Wacker Chemie AG
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to global personal care ingredients market. These strategies will help the company to make people more aware of your brand especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for global personal care ingredients market.
Key Questions Answered
· Several players are operating in the personal care ingredients market globally. Do you know who is leading the overall global personal care ingredients market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global personal care ingredients market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the global personal care ingredients market?
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the global personal care ingredients market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete global personal care ingredients market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global personal care ingredients market with thorough impact analysis
· The current global personal care ingredients market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the personal care ingredients industry
· The Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that makes a company competitive while helping identify its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global personal care ingredients market
We also offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.