Global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product (Bottles & Jars, Trays & Containers, Cans, Tubs Cups & Pots, and Others); Material (Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), and Others); Industry (Food & Beverages, Personal Care, Household, Healthcare, and Others); and Geography
Global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market Introduction
Rigid plastic packaging includes the use of plastic materials for packaging purposes which is used in multiple end-user industries such as household, food & beverages, healthcare, personal care, and others. Low cost and excellent printability associated with plastic packaging make it a lucrative packaging material across the industries. Recycle and reuse packaging materials has gained significant attention globally over the last few years. An increase in consumption of consumer goods products and packaged food products fuels the demand for the rigid plastic packaging market during the forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Furthermore, the rapid expansion of the retail industry coupled with the change in preferences of manufacturers for convenient packaging is also propelling the growth of the market, whereas fluctuating demand patterns, stringent government regulations, and advancements of alternative technologies are expected to hamper the demand of the rigid plastic packaging market. However, growing e-commerce sales across the world offer lucrative growth opportunities for the market player of the rigid plastic packaging market in the upcoming years.
Global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market Overview
The global rigid plastic packaging market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The rigid plastic packaging market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global rigid plastic packaging market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global rigid plastic packaging market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global rigid plastic packaging market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the rigid plastic packaging market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global rigid plastic packaging market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market Segmentation
Global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market by Product
· Bottles & Jars
· Trays & Containers
· Tubs, Cups & Pots
Global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market by Material
· Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
· Polypropylene (PP)
· Polyethylene (PE)
Global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market by Industry
· Food & Beverages
· Personal Care
Global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Alpha Packaging
2. Alpla Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
3. Altium Packaging
4. Amcor Plc
5. Berry Global Inc.
6. Coveris Holdings S.A.
7. EasyPak, LLC
8. Graham Packaging Company
9. Klöckner Pentaplast
10. Lacerta Group, Inc.
11. Plastipak Holdings, Inc.
12. Sealed Air
13. Silgan Holdings, Inc.
14. Sonoco Products Company
15. WINPAK LTD.
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the rigid plastic packaging market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global rigid plastic packaging market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall rigid plastic packaging market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest rigid plastic packaging market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global rigid plastic packaging market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the rigid plastic packaging market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global rigid plastic packaging market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the rigid plastic packaging market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete rigid plastic packaging market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global rigid plastic packaging market with thorough impact analysis
· The global rigid plastic packaging market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global rigid plastic packaging market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global rigid plastic packaging market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.