Global Roofing Materials Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product (Asphalt Shingles, Concrete & Clay Tiles, Metal Roofs, Plastics Roofs, and Others); Construction Type (New Construction and Reroofing); Application (Residential and Non-Residential); and Geography
Global Roofing Materials Market Introduction
Roofing material is used in roof designing and shed designing. Roofing materials play a very important in the construction of buildings as they help in keeping the structure leakproof and cool. A wide range of materials used in the roofing process is concrete & clay tiles, asphalt shingles, metal, plastics, elastomers, and others. A large migration from rural areas to urban spaces coupled with the growing residential construction projects in emerging economies are expected to influence the demand for the roofing materials market. An increase in disposable income and easy availability of loans led homeowners to spend more on the renovation and refurbishment of homes. Additionally, the rising interest of consumers toward enhancing the aesthetics of living structures is supporting the roofing materials market growth during the forecast period 2021-2030. Growing focus on housing development activities and the rise in sustainable construction projects, which emphasize the use of environmentally friendly materials is further triggered the demand for roofing materials. Moreover, the growing focus on the construction of green and energy-efficient buildings provides a lucrative growth opportunity for the market players operating in the roofing materials market in the coming years.
Global Roofing Materials Market Overview
The global roofing materials market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The roofing materials market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global roofing materials market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global roofing materials market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Roofing Materials Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global roofing materials market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the roofing materials market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Roofing Materials Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global roofing materials market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Roofing Materials Market Segmentation
Global Roofing Materials Market by Product
· Asphalt Shingles
· Concrete & Clay Tiles
· Metal Roofs
· Plastics Roofs
Global Roofing Materials Market by Construction Type
· New Construction
Global Roofing Materials Market by Application
Global Roofing Materials Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Atlas Roofing Corporation
2. BMI Group
3. Boral Roofing
4. Carlisle Construction Materials
6. Crown Building Products, LLC
7. CSR Limited
9. Euroshield Roofing (G.E.M. Inc.)
11. IKO Industries Ltd
12. Johns Manville
13. Owens Corning
14. TAMKO Building Products LLC
15. Wienerberger AG
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the roofing materials market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global roofing materials market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall roofing materials market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest roofing materials market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global roofing materials market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the roofing materials market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global roofing materials market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the roofing materials market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete roofing materials market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global roofing materials market with thorough impact analysis
· The global roofing materials market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global roofing materials market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global roofing materials market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.