Global Sleeve Labels Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product Type (Stretch Sleeve, Shrink Sleeve); Material Type (Oriented Polystyrene (OPS), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene terephthalate (PET-G), Polypropylene, Others); Printing Ink Type (Water-based, UV, Solvent-based); Printing Technology Type (Gravure, Digital, Flexography); End-use (Food & Beverage, Health care, Personal care, Others); and Geography
Global Sleeve Labels Market Introduction
Shrink sleeves labels are highly durable and ideal for food & beverage and pharmaceutical packaging products. Increasing demand for an extended shelf-life of the product is expected to fuel the market growth of the sleeve label. Moreover, these labels are also loaded with tracking systems such as RFID chips and QR codes in some cases. Hence, increasing demand for extending the shelf-life of the product will favor the market growth of the sleeve label. Expanding packaging industry especially in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to offer a potential growth opportunity to the market of sleeve labels. The growing implementation of stringent environmental regulations is expected to hinder the market growth of the sleeve label. Majorly sleeve labels are produced from High-density polyethylene (HDPE) and Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) materials that are hazardous to the environment.
Global Sleeve Labels Market Overview
The global Sleeve Labels Market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The Sleeve Labels Market, report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global Sleeve Labels Market, over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global Sleeve Labels Market, report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Sleeve Labels Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global Sleeve Labels Market, mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the Sleeve Labels Market, . By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Sleeve Labels Market,
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global Sleeve Labels Market, .
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Sleeve Labels Market – by Product Type
· Stretch Sleeve
· Shrink Sleeve
Global Sleeve Labels Market– by Material Type
· Oriented Polystyrene (OPS)
· Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
· Polyethylene terephthalate (PET-G),
Global Sleeve Labels Market– by Printing Ink Type
Global Sleeve Labels Market – by Printing Technology Type
Global Sleeve Labels Market – by End-user
· Food & Beverage
· Health care
· Personal care
Global Sleeve Labels Market – by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
2. Avery Dennison Corporation.
3. Berry Plastics Group, Inc.
4. Bonset America Corporation
5. CCL Industries
6. Dow Chemicals
7. Eastman Chemical Company
8. Esko-Graphics bvba
9. Flint Group
10. Fuji Seal International, Inc.
11. Huhtamaki Oyj.
12. Klöckner Pentaplast
13. Macfarlane Group PLC
14. SleeveCo, Inc.
15. TAGHLEEF INDUSTRIES GROUP
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the Sleeve Labels Market, .
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global Sleeve Labels Market, in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall Sleeve Labels Market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest Sleeve Labels Market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global Sleeve Labels Market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the Sleeve Labels Market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global Sleeve Labels Market ?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the Sleeve Labels Market, analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete Sleeve Labels Market, opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global Sleeve Labels Market, with thorough impact analysis
· The global Sleeve Labels Market, is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global Sleeve Labels Market,
· Porter’s five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global Sleeve Labels Market,
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.