Global Synthetic Graphite Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product (Graphite Electrodes, Graphite Anode, Graphite Block, and Graphite Powder); Application (Batteries & Energy Devices, Metallurgy, Nuclear, Metal Fabrication, Refractory, Foundry, and Others); End Use Industry (Metal, Automotive, Electronics, Aerospace, Industrial, and Others); and Geography
Global Synthetic Graphite Market Introduction
Synthetic graphite is extracted from the refining of hydrocarbon materials such as coal tar and petroleum coke. It is also called man-made or artificial graphite. It is a crystalline form of carbon and has carbon content similar to the natural type. Synthetic graphite is much purer in terms of carbon content. It has several material properties such as resistance to corrosion, lightweight, high strength, and thermal and electric conductivity, which make it widely used in different applications in various industries. Synthetic graphite is used as an important raw material in welding electrodes and battery anodes. It is also commonly used as a material in carbon fiber reinforced plastics used in sports equipment, aerospace, automobile frames, etc.
Synthetic graphite is widely used in the manufacturing of batteries and is suitable for use as an anode component in lithium-ion batteries. Thus, the increasing demand from battery manufacturers is anticipated to drive the growth of the global synthetic graphite market. In addition, the growing demand for synthetic graphite from the aerospace and construction industry and also in military applications owing to its high strength-to-weight capability, high heat tolerance, strength, and rigidity also fuel the growth of the market. However, high costs and stringent regulations for manufacturing synthetic graphite may restraint the market growth up to a certain level. Moreover, an increase in the usage of green and eco-friendly technologies is anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities for graphite manufacturers in the coming years.
Global Synthetic Graphite Market Overview
The global synthetic graphite market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The synthetic graphite market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global synthetic graphite market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global synthetic graphite market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Synthetic Graphite Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global synthetic graphite market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the synthetic graphite market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Synthetic Graphite Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global synthetic graphite market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Synthetic Graphite Market Segmentation
Global Synthetic Graphite Market by Product
· Graphite Electrodes
· Graphite Anode
· Graphite Block
· Graphite Powder
Global Synthetic Graphite Market by Application
· Batteries & Energy Devices
· Metal Fabrication
Global Synthetic Graphite Market by End Use Industry
Global Synthetic Graphite Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Asbury Carbons
2. BTR New Energy Material Ltd.
3. Canada Carbon Inc.
4. GrafTech International
5. Graphit Kropfmühl GmbH
6. Graphite India Limited
7. Imerys Graphite & Carbon Ltd
8. Mersen Group
9. Nippon Kokuen Group
10. SEC Carbon, Ltd.
11. SGL Carbon
12. Shanshan Technology
13. SHOWA DENKO K.K.
14. Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd.
15. XRD Graphite Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the synthetic graphite market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global synthetic graphite market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall synthetic graphite market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest synthetic graphite market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global synthetic graphite market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the synthetic graphite market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global synthetic graphite market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the synthetic graphite market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete synthetic graphite market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global synthetic graphite market with thorough impact analysis
· The global synthetic graphite market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global synthetic graphite market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global synthetic graphite market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.