Global Toilet Paper Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Raw Material (Virgin Paper and Recyclable); Product Type (One-ply, Two-ply, and Others); Distribution Channel (Offline and Online); Application (Household and Commercial); and Geography
Global Toilet Paper Market Introduction
Toilet paper is the type of tissue paper mainly used in the toilet, to clean the anus and surrounding anal region of feces after defecation. Toilet paper has become a bathroom hygiene necessity in most the developed countries. Commonly, the toilet paper is made up of virgin paper obtained from softwood & hardwood trees, water, certain chemicals, and chlorine-based bleaches and is available as a long strip wrapped around paperboard.
The growing issue of water shortage and the use of convenient personal care and hygiene products in residential spaces, offices, and business outlets is one of the primary factors driving the growth of the global toilet paper market. In addition, innovative R&D in toilet paper is further anticipated to drive the growth of the global toilet paper market. Moreover, increased disposable income and changes in the aesthetics of the product also fueling the growth of the market. However, the instability of the pulp price is expected to hinder the market growth. The growing traveling activity across the globe has led to the growth of hospitality industry, thereby rising demand for the hotels, resorts, restaurants, etc. which also contributing to the growth of the toilet paper market. Further, the increasing trend of western culture in the APAC region is expected to provide ample growth opportunities for the key players of the global toilet paper market in the coming years.
Global Toilet Paper Market Overview
The global toilet paper market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The toilet paper market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global toilet paper market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global toilet paper market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Toilet Paper Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global toilet paper market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the toilet paper market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Toilet Paper Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global toilet paper market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Toilet Paper Market Segmentation
Global Toilet Paper Market by Raw Material
· Virgin Paper
Global Toilet Paper Market by Product Type
Global Toilet Paper Market by Distribution Channel
Global Toilet Paper Market by Application
Global Toilet Paper Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Caprice Paper Products Pty Ltd
3. Essity Aktiebolag
4. Georgia- Pacific LLC
5. Hengan Group
6. Kimberly-Clark Corporation
7. Lotus Tissue Paper Products
8. Metsä Group
9. Naturelle Ltd.
10. Planet Inc. (Green Forest)
11. Procter & Gamble Co.
12. Pudumjee Paper Products
13. Seventh Generation, Inc.
14. Sofidel S.p.A.
15. WEPA Hygieneprodukte GmbH
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the toilet paper market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global toilet paper market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall toilet paper market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest toilet paper market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global toilet paper market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the toilet paper market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global toilet paper market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the toilet paper market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete toilet paper market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global toilet paper market with thorough impact analysis
· The global toilet paper market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global toilet paper market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global toilet paper market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.