Global Tonic Water Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Flavor (Flavored and Non-Flavored); Packaging Form (Bottles and Cans); Distribution Channel (On-trade, Off-trade, and Online); and Geography
Global Tonic Water Market Introduction
Tonic water is a carbonated soft drink that has a huge quantity of quinine dissolved in it. Quinine is a bitter crystalline compound that is found in the cinchona bark and is used as a tonic and as a medication to treat malaria and babesiosis. It is generally used in alcoholic drinks, primarily in gin. The rise in consumption of alcoholic drinks such as gin, vodka, and other types of cocktails is one of the primary driving factors for the tonic water market during the forecast period 2021-2030.
In addition, tonic water contains medicinal properties which help to reduce the chances of malaria and other leg-related medical issues, which in turn, are expected to fuel market growth. Moreover, growing disposable income coupled with improved standard of living further driving the growth of the tonic water market. Furthermore, the continuous innovations being done in the products also play a major factor in driving the growth. However, the lack of awareness of the health benefits of tonic water hindering the growth of the tonic water market. An increasing intake of alcoholic beverages worldwide and a growing number of clubs and lounges are expected to influence the demand for the tonic water market in the coming years.
Global Tonic Water Market Overview
The global tonic water market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The tonic water market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global tonic water market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global tonic water market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Tonic Water Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global tonic water market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the tonic water market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Tonic Water Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global tonic water market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Tonic Water Market Segmentation
Global Tonic Water Market by Flavor
Global Tonic Water Market by Packaging Form
Global Tonic Water Market by Distribution Channel
Global Tonic Water Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Boylan Bottling
2. Bradleys Tonic Co.
3. East Imperial Beverage Corporation
4. Fentimans Ltd.
6. Franklin & Sons Ltd.
7. Keurig Dr Pepper
8. Lamb & Watt Tonics
9. MBG INTERNATIONAL PREMIUM BRANDS GmbH
10. Q Mixers
11. SodaStream Inc.
12. The London Essence Co.
13. Thomas Henry GmbH & Co. KG
14. White Rock Products Corporation
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the tonic water market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global tonic water market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall tonic water market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest tonic water market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global tonic water market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the tonic water market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global tonic water market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the tonic water market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete tonic water market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global tonic water market with thorough impact analysis
· The global tonic water market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global tonic water market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global tonic water market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.