Global Topical Pain Relief Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Therapeutic Class (Non-Opioids, Opioids); Formulation (Cream, Gel, Spray, Patch, Others); Type (Prescription Pain Relief, Over-the-Counter Pain Relief); Distribution Channel (Pharmacies and Drug Stores, E-Commerce, Retail and Grocery Stores) and Geography
Global Topical Pain Relief Market
Topical pain relief medications are applied directly to the epidermal layer of the skin at the part of inflammation or pain. Topical pain relief products are made to relieve pain and utilize skin as the vehicle for drug administration and exert major action at the targeted site and in the central nervous system. Topical pain relievers include the administration of non-opioids and opioids drugs. Non-opioids drugs such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS), methyl salicylates, capsaicin, lidocaine, and other non-opioids. Opioids drugs include buprenorphine and fentanyl.
The topical pain relief market is driven by several factors such as an increase in prevalence of arthritis and other bone-related conditions, diabetic neuropathy, leading to pain. Also, the increase in adoption of topical pain relief products as they cause lesser side effects as compared to oral pain relief, upsurge in geriatric population globally, and increase in demand for topical pain relief by sports players is likely to drive the market over the forecast period from 2021 to 2030.
Global Topical Pain Relief Market Overview
The global topical pain relief market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The topical pain relief market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global topical pain relief market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global topical pain relief market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Topical Pain Relief Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global topical pain relief market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the topical pain relief market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Topical Pain Relief Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global topical pain relief market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Topical Pain Relief Market Segmentation
Global Topical Pain Relief Market by Therapeutic Class
Global Topical Pain Relief Market by Formulation
Global Topical Pain Relief Market by Type
· Prescription Pain Relief
· Over-the-Counter Pain Relief
Global Topical Pain Relief Market by Distribution Channel
· Pharmacies and Drug Stores
· Retail and Grocery Stores
Global Topical Pain Relief Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Advacare Pharma
2. Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK),
3. Johnson & Johnson
5. Novartis AG
6. Pfizer Inc
7. Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
9. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
10. Topical Biomedics, Inc.
11. Exzell Pharma
12. Troy Healthcare
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the topical pain relief market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global topical pain relief market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall topical pain relief market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest topical pain relief market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global topical pain relief market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the topical pain relief market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global topical pain relief market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the topical pain relief market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete topical pain relief market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global topical pain relief market with thorough impact analysis
· The global topical pain relief market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global topical pain relief market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global topical pain relief market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.