Global Vegan Food Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product (Dairy Alternatives, Meat Substitutes, and Others); Distribution Channel (Offline and Online); and Geograph
Global Vegan Food Market Introduction
Vegan food comprises various products that are derived or processed from plant-based sources without the use of animal-derived products such as fat, stock, caviar, roe, eggs, milk, cheese, and meat. A balanced diet with vegan food products contains a rich source of vitamins B1, Vitamin C & Vitamin E. It also has a high source of folic acid, magnesium, and iron while low in cholesterol and saturated fats.
Rising awareness about various health benefits offered by vegan food products such as the lower risk of heart disease, reduced cholesterol, and saturated fat is one of the primary factors fostering the vegan food market growth. In addition, rising awareness toward animal health and animal cruelty has been encouraging people to opt for plant-based food products, which in turn, driving the vegan food market growth during the forecast period 2021-2030. Furthermore, increasing consumer preference to substitute milk products such soymilk and almond milk owing to the rise in lactose intolerance among consumers offering future growth opportunities for the vegan food market.
Global Vegan Food Market Overview
The global vegan food market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The vegan food market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global vegan food market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global vegan food market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Vegan Food Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global vegan food market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the vegan food market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Vegan Food Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global vegan food market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Vegan Food Market Segmentation
Global Vegan Food Market by Product
· Dairy Alternatives
· Meat Substitutes
Global Vegan Food Market by Distribution Channel
Global Vegan Food Market by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
1. Amys Kitchen
2. Archer Daniels Midland Company
3. Beyond Meat
4. Daiya Foods, Inc.
5. Danone SA
6. Earths Own Food Company Inc.
7. Eden Foods, Inc.
8. Edward & Sons Trading Co.
9. Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc.
10. Living Harvest Foods
11. Pacific Foods
12. Panos Brand LLC.
13. Plamil Foods Ltd.
14. Tofutti Brands, Inc
15. VBites Foods Limited
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the vegan food market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global vegan food market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall vegan food market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest vegan food market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global vegan food market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the vegan food market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global vegan food market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the vegan food market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete vegan food market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global vegan food market with thorough impact analysis
· The global vegan food market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global vegan food market
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global vegan food market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.