North America Vitamin D Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis By Form (Liquid, Dry), Source (Milk, Egg, Fruits & Vegetables, Seaweeds, Others); Application (Functional Food & Beverages (Food Supplements, Fruit Juice & Drinks, Dairy Products, Snacks and Cereals, Others), Personal Care, Feed & Pet Food, Pharmaceuticals); and Geography
North America Vitamin D Market Introduction
Vitamins play an important role in boosting the nutritional value of food and beverage products. Rising awareness among the consumers regarding the intake of a healthy diet has resulted in a significant rise in the demand for Vitamin D. The rise in the number of diabetic and obese population in the region is likely to boost the demand for nutrition-dense products, which, in turn, is likely to augment the demand for vitamin D market during the forecast period from 2021 to 2030.
The U.S. accounted for the largest market share of the North America vitamin D market in 2020 on account of the rising demand for the product across pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and pet food industries. As of 2019 data, over 50% of the country's population was suffering from vitamin D deficiency due to unhealthy eating habits and less exposure to direct sunlight.
The advancements in vitamin D rich food products integrated with the presence of prominent multinational players in the regional market are likely to impact the industry positively in North America region. The food and beverage manufacturers rising emphasize providing vitamin-fortified food products due to the increase in awareness among the consumers regarding the benefits of consuming nutritionally rich foods.
North America Vitamin D Market Overview
The North America Vitamin D market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The Vitamin D market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to countries across North America. The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the North America Vitamin D market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the North America Vitamin D market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
North America Vitamin D Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the North America Vitamin D market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the North America and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the Vitamin D market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on North America Vitamin D Market
The COVID-19 pandemic have impacted North America since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the North America Vitamin D market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
North America Vitamin D Market Segmentation
North America Vitamin D Market – by Form
North America Vitamin D Market – by Source
· Fruits & Vegetables
North America Vitamin D Market – by Application
· Functional Food & Beverages
o Food Supplements
o Fruit Juice & Drinks
o Dairy Products
o Snacks and Cereals
· Personal Care,
· Feed & Pet Food
North America Vitamin D Market – by Country
· North America
1. Abbott Laboratories
3. BASF SE
4. Bio-Tech Pharmacal
5. Cipla Inc.
6. Dishman Group
8. Glanbia plc
9. GlaxoSmithKline Plc
10. Nestle S.A.
11. Nordic Naturals
12. Pfizer Inc.
13. PHW Group
14. The Kraft Heinz Company
15. The Nature's Bounty Co
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the Vitamin D market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which country provides more business opportunities for the North America Vitamin D market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall Vitamin D market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest Vitamin D market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the North America Vitamin D market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the Vitamin D market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the North America Vitamin D market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the Vitamin D market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete Vitamin D market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the North America Vitamin D market with thorough impact analysis
· The North America Vitamin D market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the North America Vitamin D market
· Porter’s five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the North America Vitamin D market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.