Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market Forecast to 2030 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Product (Coagulants and Flocculants, Biocide and Disinfectant, Defoamer and Defoaming Agent, pH, Adjuster, and Softener, Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor, Others); Application (Raw Water Treatment, Water Desalination, Cooling, Boiler, Effluent Water Treatment, Others); End-Use (Power, Oil and Gas, Chemical Manufacturing, Mining and Mineral Processing, Municipal, Food and Beverage, Others); and Geography
Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market
The global water treatmentchemicals market is expected to grow at decent CAGR from forecast period from 2021 to 2030. The growth can be recognized to rising requirements from the sugar and ethanol, fertilizers, geothermal power generation, petrochemical manufacturing, and refining industries, mainly in emerging countries. Also, the market is likely to witness promising growth in Middle East and Africa due to the rising adoption of saline water treatment in order to fulfill the rising water demand. Desalination is most noticeable technology that is used in several parts of Middle East. Saudi Arabia is largely dependent on the desalination for meeting their water requirements. The region emerged as one of the prominent consumers of industrial chemicals due to large consumption of water for industrial sectors such as petrochemical and oil and gas.
In January 2019, BASF merged its paper wet-end and also water chemicals business with Solenis company. The integrated business is likely to operate under the Solenis name and offer rised sales, service, and production capabilities across the globe.
Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market Overview
The global water treatment chemicals market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments, region, and country analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. The report offers a complete overview of the industry, including both qualitative and quantitative information. The water treatment chemicals market report covers a complete analysis and provides market size and forecast estimation from the year 2017 to 2030 based on various segments and sub-segments with respect to four major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America & Middle East and Africa (LAMEA). The research report highlights underlying factors such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global water treatment chemicals market over the long as well as short period of time. Furthermore, the global water treatment chemicals market report offers PEST analysis, NOISE analysis, improvement Venn diagram, brand recall, perceptual mapping, ecosystem/value chain analysis, Porters five forces analysis, and investment pocket analysis with respect to the market. By examining the data collected from primary and secondary methods, the report offers actionable insights into future growth based on inputs from industry experts to help readers formulate effective strategies. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market Insights
The market study offers a complete overview of leading companies and their successful marketing strategies and market contribution, such as business overview, financial information, SWOT analysis, and key strategies, such as recent developments, market expansion, partnership, merger & acquisitions, product launch, product update, and other contexts. Players operating in the global water treatment chemicals market mainly focus on the adoption of various strategies to expand their footprint across the world and take the initiative for the development of innovative, efficient, and advanced products.
Market mapping or perceptual mapping is the graphical representation of where a brand, product, or service stands among competitors. Market mapping analysis helps to understand the client how their customers perceive their product offering with their competitors for the water treatment chemicals market. By identifying their current products and competitor products on the market map, the business can fill an identified gap to compete with the competition actively.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely impacted globally since December 2019. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, the US, India, Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, Argentina, Spain, Colombia, the UK, Germany, and Mexico are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19. The pandemic is hampering the growth of economies worldwide, and it is likely to continue in 2021. The outbreak disrupts various industries, such as manufacturing, construction, automotive, textiles, chemicals, cosmetics, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, transportation, IT and telecom, pharmaceutical, and among others. This results in several obstacles in the supply chain of raw materials required for packaging, resulting in demand-supply gaps. This scenario is expected to have a large impact on the global water treatment chemicals market.
With Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the world is fighting against Covid-19 pandemic and also economic pandemic, almost impacting trillions of dollars of revenues. Our company brings a high-level insight as well as very deep insights relevant to several promising markets. The study will cover:
· Rapid shifts in top 100 companies across each sector
· Growth and decline in each sector due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market Segmentation
Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Product
· Coagulants and Flocculants
· Biocide and Disinfectant
· Defoamer and Defoaming Agent
· pH, Adjuster, and Softener
· Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor
Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Application
· Raw Water Treatment
· Water Desalination
· Effluent Water Treatment
Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market by End-Use
· Oil and Gas
· Chemical Manufacturing
· Mining and Mineral Processing
· Food and Beverage
Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market by Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
o Latin America
o Middle East
2. BASF SE
4. Cortec Corporation
6. Kemira Oyj
7. Kurita Europe GmbH
9. SNF Group
11. Solvay S.A
12. Somicon ME FZC
14. The Dow Chemical Company
Brand awareness is the methodology by which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand (unaided/aided) under several different conditions with respect to the market. These strategies will help the company make people more aware of your brand, especially by targeting relevant, high-quality audiences for the water treatment chemicals market.
Key Questions Answered
· Which region provides more business opportunities for the global water treatment chemicals market in the upcoming years?
· Who is the leading overall water treatment chemicals market, and what strategies have been adopted by them?
· Which segment accounted for the largest water treatment chemicals market share?
· What are the upcoming trends in the global water treatment chemicals market? What impact would these trends make in the coming years for the water treatment chemicals market?
· Which player offering the best product range for the global water treatment chemicals market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
· This study presents the analytical description of the water treatment chemicals market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to describe coming up investment pockets
· The complete water treatment chemicals market opportunity is resolute by knowing profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold
· The report describes insights associated with key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends of the global water treatment chemicals market with thorough impact analysis
· The global water treatment chemicals market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2030 to focus on the monetary ability
· PEST analysis defines the potency of the consumers and suppliers in the global water treatment chemicals markets
· Porters five forces analysis examines the five forces that make a competitive company while identifying its strength and weakness. The analysis will also identify competition, new entrants in the market, supplier power, buyer power, and threat of substitute products and services in the global water treatment chemicals market
We offer customized reports as per the requirement of clients to fulfill special requirements. We also provide regional and country reports as well.